Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

1st Post!

Hey this is my very 1st blog and my very 1st post! So for those of you that don't know what arachnophiles means, it's the opposite of arachnophobe, or a person who is afraid of spiders. Yes this is a page for people who like spiders. No this is not an emo page or some creepy scary page about spiders designed to scare you. This is an interesting and informational page about entomology (insects) and one of my favorite creatures, tarantulas. You do not have to like bugs or spider's to like this page, you just have to be open to the idea of learning about the majestic creatures. I will post cool websites I find, cool insects, possible events or activities you can do yourself and my favorite, posts about my own special pets! I have a beautiful Avicularia Versicolor, which is a pretty blue tarantula, and 6 Madagascar Hissing cockroaches. I will post pictures and lots more about them later but for now I think this pretty much sums everything up. I hope to get some followers and make sure to tell your friends :)

1 comment: